The Housing Connect Front Door provides a range of support services to assist people to:
- identify their housing needs;
- access social and affordable housing information and support;
- complete social housing assessments;
- access specialist advisory and application support services;
- access private rental and bond assistance services; and
- access specialist homelessness support services and crisis accommodation.
“The Housing Connect Front Door connects people to the housing and related support services they need”.
At COVID-19 Stage 1 – Being Aware, Safe and Healthy
We continue to operate business as usual with some changes to face to face service delivery in order to comply with new social distancing and hygiene rules.
You may notice that our staff are being very diligent with personal hygiene and safe social distancing measures when you see them.
We are doing this to make sure our spaces are safe for everyone at this time.
- We are here to support you. Our staff remain to work from our offices.
- You will find that our consumer face-to-face contact at sites is limited and the majority is now via telephone or videoconferencing.
- In line with social distancing, we encourage you not to visit us in person if possible, but please call instead.
- If visiting in person is required, we encourage you to call ahead so our staff can be prepared to assist you.
- You can reach our Housing Connect team on 1800 800 588 or email@example.com
You can use this form to request another person or organisation to enquire on your behalf in relation to your Housing Connect services.
If you are a member of parliament, you must direct your enquiry to the Minister for Housing, the Hon Roger Jaensch MP
If you are representing a constituent in relation to services provided by Housing Connect, please use the above link as part of your enquiry.