Colony 47’s vision is a commitment to continue to create a `A thriving, connected and diverse community where no‐one is left behind` by servicing and supporting our local community through our values and quality practices. We will meet our comprehensive Consumer Lead Strategic Plan by ensuring we meet or exceed all consumer, stakeholders and government expectations. To achieve this Colony 47 has made a commitment to implementing and maintain the ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system which ensures focus in the following areas;
4. Context of the ogranisation We will work together with our clients, staff and stakeholders in issues that are relevant to our person‐centred strategic direction.
5. Leadership The Chief Executive, Managers and staff are responsible for meeting the requirements of the quality management system while striving towards our mission and vision statements.
6. Planning Colony 47 will continually review and plan to reduce or eliminate risks which will affect our service delivery. Opportunities for change will be strategically planned, measurable, monitored and reviewed to clarify our consumer’s needs are being met.
7. Support Supporting our staff through `up to date` training, modern technology and a suitable environment will give our competent staff the ability to meet our person‐centred practices.
8. Operations For Colony 47 to achieve consistency in its operations external and internal feedback is welcomed and reviewed to ensure that the service meets their needs. Procedures and controls are regally updated implemented as an outcome of feedback.
Exclusions – Colony 47 has identified the following not applicable to its operations 8.3.1, 8.3.2, 8.3.3, 8.3.4, 8.3.5. 8.3.6
9. Performance evaluation Continually practicing, monitoring and reviewing our quality systems will give our clients the trust and confidence in our service delivery.
We will maintain high quality standards of service by the most efficient means possible while ensuring that our clients and staff are the centre of our focus and decision making.
Issued: 1st May 2009
Updated Date: 6th January 2020
The most current version can be found on the Colony 47 Sharepoint